Bradford - Buildlink Promotion – Soft Shell Vest Terms And Conditions
1. Information on how to qualify for a prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is CSR Bradford a business of CSR New Zealand Limited of 8 Reg Savory Place East Tamaki New Zealand
3. The promotion commences on 1st August 2017 and closes at 5:00pm NZST on 31st October 2017 – this is the ‘promotion period’.
4. The promotion is open to customers of those Buildlink Stores participating in the promotion, who are aged 18 years and over. You should confirm with your local Buildlink store if they are participating in this promotion.
How to Redeem Prize
5. To be eligible for a prize, participants must purchase (personally or through an entity they control or are employed by) a minimum $400 of Bradford products, in a single transaction, within the promotion period from a participating Buildlink store.
6. Participants must fill out an entry form, quoting their name, address, phone number, email, vest size and invoice number. Entry forms are available online at: buildlink.bradfordinsulation.co.nz. Up to 5 valid redemptions permitted per person. Redemptions limited to while stocks last (300 Vests available for promotion). Redemptions will be in the order they are able to be and have been fully processed.
7. Purchase dates are based on date of Buildlink invoice to customer, and must be within the promotional period.
8. Entries must be received by CSR Bradford by 7th November 2017.
9. Once Bradford has validated entry details and sales data, Bradford will arrange delivery of your vest after the date for the close off of receipt of entries.
10. Purchases are based on total net purchases of Bradford product (excluding delivery, returns or warranty claims etc.)
11. The prize is a Bradford soft shell vest, valued at $60.00 each.
12. Prizes are not exchangeable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered.
13. The decision on awarding prizes is solely at the discretion of CSR Bradford and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and sales data.
14. Participants in the promotion authorise and consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (and that of the customer they represent) whether or not they are a Prize winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and or the Promoter itself, CSR Bradford.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any eligible Participant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees provided or implied under the Consumer Guarantees Act relating only to the products purchased.
17. As a condition of accepting a prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the authorized representative. Authorized representatives should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
19. All dollar amounts will be NZ$.
20. Photos are for illustrative purposes only.