Copyright 2018 Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE
THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. This Campaign is open only to those who can submit an original photo, taken by them or someone in their immediate family that represents what makes them Unapologetically Cajun.
2. By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Lousiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Entries will be accepted online starting 20 March 2018 on and 5 April 2018. All online entries must be received by midnight on 5 April 2018.
4. The Campaign must be entered by submitting an original photo using the online form provided at the LA Cajun Bayou's website. The entry must fulfil all requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lousiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Lousiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism.
5. The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $50 gift card from Spahr's Seafood, 2x $50 gift cards from Fremin's Restaurant, a $25 voucher from The Venetian Food & Spirits AND a 2 Da Swamp Tour for 4 people. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Lousiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Lousiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further
compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of votes that entry received.
7. Winner will be selected by votes their submission received under the supervision of Lousiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism. Winner will be notified by email and Facebook post within 2 weeks following selection of Winner. Lousiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
8. By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism, anyone acting on behalf of Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism, and Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism licensees, successors, and assigns shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information
for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless [Contest Owner] from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism may incur, suffer or be required to pay to arise out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism. Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Louisiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the USA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Lousiana's Cajun Bayou Tourism's sole
discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE
CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.