Does your kid love to cook? Dierbergs is looking for the area's finest kid chefs to show off their culinary competence for a chance to win great prizes and be crowned the Grade School Gourmet!
Your child’s kitchen skills could score them the opportunity to go head-to-head with other finalists at the Dierbergs Culinary Event Center on Sunday, March 13th where they'll cook their dish for the chance to win the Grand Prize of a $500 Dierbergs Gift Card, two spots to a Junior Cooking School class, and a live television appearance on NewsChannel 5's Show Me St. Louis!
We'll also give away three runner-up prizes of $100 Dierbergs gift card and 2 spots to a Junior Cooking Class.
Here's how to enter:
1. Take a video of your child (ages 8-13) preparing a dish incorporating at least two Grade School Gourmet sponsor ingredients.
2. Edit your video down to five minutes or less.
3. Upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo.
4. Fill out the form below, add the URL for your video, and list the sponsor ingredients used in the dish.
5. From February 16th until February 22nd, get everyone you know to vote for your child's video.
6. On February 25th, we'll announce the Top 4 finalists, based on voting and overall judge's score, that will go head-to-head in a cooking competition at the Dierbergs Culinary Event Center on Sunday, March 13th for a chance to win the Grand Prize.