Enter your name and email
Tell us more about your foodie adventures for a chance to receive extra points
Share this contest with friends so they have a chance to win also
World Finer Foods LLC Reese Specialty Foods “Step Out of Your Comfort Food” Summer Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 18 YEARS AND OLDER
1. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To enter, between 9am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on June 21, 2018 and 11:59 pm EST on August 2, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), go to www.reesespecialtyfoods.com/promotions and fill out every required field in the entry form. Only on-line entries accepted or permitted. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded at random from entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit: One (1) entry per Entrant per 24-hour period, with each 24 hour period beginning at the time the applicable entry is submitted (e.g. if Entrant makes an entry at 1:00 p.m. on day 3 of the Sweepstakes, Entrant may not enter another entry until 1:01 p.m. on day 4 of the Sweepstakes). Incomplete entries will not be considered. Except as expressly stated in these Rules, duplicate entries by the same person will NOT be accepted. Limit: one (1) Prize per person. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method will result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Reese Specialty Foods “Step Out of Your Comfort Food” Summer Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. 18 years of age or older as of June 21, 2018. Employees of World Finer Foods LLC (“Sponsor”) and Rinck Advertising Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective affiliates, suppliers and agencies, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers and employees thereof, as well as the immediate family members of and individuals residing in the same household of such persons (whether related or not) are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited, and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules. Sponsor may report, as required by applicable statute or regulation, the value of the prize and the identity of the winner to appropriate taxing authorities.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will select the potential Winner via random drawing on or about August 6, 2018 from all eligible entries. If a potential winner fails to respond within the timeline stated in the notification email, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Delivery of the prize requires a complete street address (P.O. boxes are not accepted). Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”) AND ODDS OF WINNING: SWEEPSTAKES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize is: One (1) $100 gift card to the grocer of the winner’s choice; one (1) set of Reese branded kitchen utensils, one (1) Kitchen Aid Mixer, and a selection of Reese Specialty Food products whose retail value is not to exceed $25. Total AVR of the Grand Prize package is approximately $425. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes by winner is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use are the responsibility of winner. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the actual number of entrants received.
6. Grand Prize Winner Notification: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone as submitted by the entrant. Winner may also be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility and, where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, as conditions of receiving the prize. Failure to claim the prize as instructed, the return of any prizes/prize notifications as undeliverable, Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner in a reasonable time period, or non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. GENERAL RULES: By participating, participants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters. By participating, participants agree to release and hold Sponsor and Administrator and their respective parent companies and affiliates, suppliers and agencies, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and employees (collectively “Sweepstakes Parties”) harmless against any and all claims and liabilities arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of a prize. By playing, entrant agrees to have his/her name used for advertising and marketing and other purposes in any and all media now and hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, or permission unless prohibited by law. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its designees to use the winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and marketing and other purposes in any and all media now and hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, or permission unless prohibited by law. Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, garbled, stolen, inaccurate, damaged, undelivered or delayed game plays, prize claims or emails; or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or for any errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind whether caused by computer, network, technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, seeding or by any human error or otherwise which may occur in the programming of this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of game plays or prize claims, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sweepstakes Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. If due to a computer programming, seeding, network or other error, more prizes of any prize level are claimed than intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, prizes for that prize level will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid and non-suspect eligible prize claims received for the prize at issue, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event will Sweepstakes Parties be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical difficulties or other causes compromise the integrity, administration or conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online participant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online registration form.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. CONDITIONS AND LIMITS OF LIABILITY: As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees: (1) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses as set forth in subsection 3 below, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) this Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflicts of law principles and any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a court of competent jurisdiction located within the State of New Jersey; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in this Sweepstakes and in no event will participant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees, or any other costs; (4) Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for prizes valued in excess of $600.00. Winner may be required to submit proof of age and residency. Winner agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Parties and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any claims due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property, resulting in whole or in part from acceptance or use of the Prize, or participation in the Sweepstakes. (5) Participant shall be bound by these Official Rules.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: “Step Out of Your Comfort Food Summer Sweepstakes” Prize Center, C/O Rinck Advertising, 113 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, Maine 04240. Please indicate the Giveaway as “Step Out of Your Comfort Food Summer Sweepstakes”. Requests received after October 22, 2018 will not be honored.
Administrator: Rinck Advertising, 113 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, Maine 04240.
SPONSOR: World Finer Foods LLC, 1455 Broad Street 4th Floor, Bloomfield, NJ 07003
© 2018 World Finer Foods LLC. All rights reserved. Reese Specialty Foods “Step Out of Your Comfort Food” Summer Sweepstakes
Official Rules may not be reproduced or reprinted in part or in their entirety without the express prior written permission of World Finer Foods LLC.