Have you ever seen 7 million tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and other bulb flowers in bloom? Keukenhof is the place to see spring blossom. The park offers a unique sensation of scents and colours, 20 spectacular indoor flower shows, surprising inspirational gardens and events buzzing with excitement.
This year our special theme will be “the Golden Age” a period in which the Netherlands went through a flourishing period and the tulip trade thrived resulting in wild speculation, also known as Tulip Mania.
• 2 KLM Economy Class round trip tickets to Amsterdam on April 14th, 2016 (return: April
• 3 overnight stays for 2 persons in the 4-star Golden Tulip Lion d’Or Hotel, including
breakfast. The hotel is in the center of the beautiful and historic city of Haarlem
• Transfer from Schiphol airport to your hotel in Haarlem (and back)
• Transfer from Haarlem to Keukenhof gardens (and back)
• Entrance to Keukenhof gardens including VIP welcome tour
• Tour by silent electric boat through the bulb fields
• A visit to the Frans Hals Museum in Haarlem, where you can see antique tulip vases and
famous paintings of the Golden Age
• Stroll through Haarlem, a city that breathes the atmosphere of the 17th century and is
famous for its trendy shops and cosy cafés and visit the Jopenkerk Brewery where you
can taste a historic “Tulpomania beer”
• A Samsung Galaxy Tab 
 Meet the breathtaking new Galaxy Tab A - a striking device with refined simplicity. With only 7.5 mm and 450 grams, the Galaxy Tab A very handy and portable. The 5 megapixel camera on the back of the Galaxy Tab A offers excellent opportunities. Auto Focus makes it super easy to take clear photos and videos.
View all sweepstakes "winner experiences on iFlyTV": http://bit.ly/bNr55X
More about Amsterdam: http://ifly.to/Experience_Amsterdam
More info about Keukenhof: http://ifly.to/Tulips_Keukenhof
Important! The winner of this trip will be announced on the iFly KLM magazine Facebook page. Like the page and stay tuned !
11 January 2016 12:01
20 March 2016 23:59