Enter each week for your chance to win a $100 Furniture Row Gift Certificate. After you enter, check your email to get your own entry link to post on your social networks, or to email to friends. If a friend clicks on your entry link and enters the sweepstakes, you get three extra entries!
All your weekly entries will be included in the Grand Prize drawing where one winner will be randomly selected to win a $5,000 Furniture Row Gift Certificate!
Be sure to read the official rules below! Good luck to you and to Denver's hometown team Furniture Row Racing!
THE FURNITURE ROW RACING SWEEPSTAKES
PRESENTED BY FURNITURE ROW & 9NEWS
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, THE FURNITURE ROW RACING SWEEPSTAKES Presented by Furniture Row & 9NEWS (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KUSA (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., Furniture Row Racing, LLC, ShortStack and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. M.T. on Monday, February 20th, 2017 and end at 12:01 a.m. M.T. November 18th, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
Enter by visiting the 9NEWS.COM Sweepstakes Page http://on9news.tv/frrsweepstakes or by downloading the free 9NEWS app and accessing the Sweepstakes tab on the 9NEWS app and following the link to the entry form. Complete all of the required information (name, phone number and email address), and follow all posted instructions to answer three (3) questions about the upcoming NASCAR race following the then current Weekly Period. Entries are limited to only one (1) entry per person per week within each “Weekly Period” designated as Monday at 12:01 a.m. M.T. – Saturday at 12:01 a.m. M.T (excluding the weeks of April 10, 2017 and August 21, 2017). You can receive three (3) bonus entries for each additional “Referred Individual” who enters the Sweepstakes during each Weekly Period through a shared link. All Referred Individuals that complete and submit an entry form will be entered into the Sweepstakes, and be treated as a regular entrant. By participating Referred Individuals agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, eligibility restrictions. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or IP address during each Weekly Sweepstakes periods. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, or Sponsor. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection Each week on Monday at or about 10:00 a.m. (M.T) one (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Weekly Period. There will be a total of thirty-seven (37) weekly winners and winners may win multiple times. Non-winning eligible entries will be carried over week to week throughout the Sweepstakes Period and will be entered in the Grand Prize drawing. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes. (1) One winner each week will receive the “Weekly Prize” a $100 Furniture Row Gift Certificate (ARV $100). A total of thirty-seven (37) Weekly Prizes will be awarded. Winners may win more than once if selected. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the “Grand Prize” a $5,000 Furniture Row Gift Certificate (ARV: $5,000) redeemable at any Furniture Row Store including Denver Mattress Company, Oak Express, Bedroom Expressions, Sofa Mart, and Furniture Row Outlet, around the nation and online. All gift certificates must be redeemed by the winners within five (5) years after the date the certificate is issued. The gift certificates may be applied to merchandise, delivery and product protection offers. The gift certificates may not be applied to sales taxes. All winners will be responsible for separately paying all applicable sales taxes. In the event that a winner does not spend the full amount of the gift certificate at the time of redemption, the winner will receive a store credit for the remaining amount, which credit shall continue to be valid for five (5) years after the date the gift certificate is issued..
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about the Wednesday following the applicable Weekly Period at the telephone number or email address provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone and/or email after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Winner must respond to the email notification within 72 hours of the date and time on the email. Failure to respond within such time period, return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to the email notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, Winner must either respond to Sponsor’s notification with a valid shipping address for delivery of prize, or schedule a time and date to personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 500 E. Speer Blvd. Denver, CO 80203-4187 (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (M.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (M.T.) weekdays). A valid photo identification may be required to claim prize. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
Sponsor. THE FURNITURE ROW RACING SWEEPSTAKES Presented by Furniture Row & 9NEWS is sponsored by KUSA. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after December 18, 2017) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), THE FURNITURE ROW RACING SWEEPSTAKES Presented by Furniture Row & 9NEWS, 500 E. Speer Blvd, Denver CO 80203. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Amber Ostendorf, 303.871.1733 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.